Welcome to Riverplace Dental in Monona, WI
Covid 19 update for Riverplace Dental
Riverplace Dental is pleased to be re-opening on May 26th. While many things have changed over the past few months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- You will be asked to call us when you arrive and we will meet you at the door to take your temperature with a touch free thermometer.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. We also ask you to come to your appointment alone or to limit adults to one per child.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- You will notice that we are wearing a lot more gear. Face shields, hair coverings, extra masks and gowns will keep all of us protected to the best of our ability.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (608) 222-9142 or visit our website.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Laura Tills and Dr. Matthew Kutz
The Highest Quality
Looking for a Madison Dentist?
Call today: (608) 222-9142
Meet the Doctors
Laura Tills, DDS
Dr Laura Tills, a graduate of the University of Iowa College of Dentistry, has been practicing dentistry since 2000. She spent her first 4 years after school working to serve an underserved population through the National Health Service Corps in St. Louis.
Matt Kutz, DDS
Dr Matt Kutz is a Marquette University School of Dentistry graduate and a UW Madison undergraduate alumni. He has been practicing dentistry in Madison since 2003.
Riverplace Dental is a leading dentist-owned private practice serving patients from throughout the Madison, WI area. At Riverplace Dental, we understand the importance of a healthy, beautiful smile. That’s why we offer a comprehensive array of dental services including:
Riverplace Dental is owned and run by popular Madison dentists Laura Tills DDS and Matthew Kutz DDS. Our primary focus is on you. We want you to have the best possible dental experience and we strive to provide the highest quality care in the area.
To best serve all of our dental patients, we’re conveniently located in Monona at the Beltline and Monona Drive. Call us at (608) 222-9142 and make an appointment today. Our welcoming staff looks forward to making your dental experience enjoyable, satisfying, and cost effective.
Whether you’re looking for a new dental home or have a toothache that needs urgent attention, we’re looking forward to providing comfortable dentistry for you and your family.
Experience for yourself the difference of a small private practice where you’re treated like family.